Learn what the rest of the world is like. The variety is worthwhile.
"I could do that, but I won't" -- which is just another way of saying that you can't.
You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in.
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish.
- expression: syntax, type-checking, evaluate
- REPL: Read, Evaluate, Print, Loop; do not type
usewithout restarting REPL
- after expression evaluated, the expression producing the result is irrelevant --> do not reuse
- access pair/tuple:
return 1--> tell OS there's an error
- only integers allowed (eg. char)
- forward declaration: use function before defining them